Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games, see Nuka-Cola.|
- Can be purchased from the Garret Twins at the Atomic Wrangler casino.
- One can be won free of charge during the unmarked quest Big Winner, Atomic Wrangler.
- Because Rum & Nuka is an alcoholic beverage, the reduction in Intelligence is negated by having the Whiskey Rose perk.
- Unlike other forms of alcohol, Rum & Nuka does not carry any risk of alcohol addiction.
- Rum & Nuka is not affected by the Old World Gourmet perk.
Behind the scenesEdit
The drink is named after "Rum and Coke", a commonly used name for the mixed drink Cuba Libre (though a 'proper' Cuba Libre also includes either a dash or a slice of lime, which is missing from the ingame version).
- pc ps3 xbox360 The properties for Rum & Nuka include a boost to the player's Agility. However, the magnitude of this effect is set to zero, though it has a set duration (4 minutes). [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 Rum & Nuka is set as neither a food item nor a medicine item, meaning the magnitude of its effects are not modified by any of the player's skill levels. [verified]