The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The tower was inhabited by an unnamed man who, after some toil, managed to wire his radio into the tower and listen to Diamond City Radio. Unfortunately, he was killed by wolves that were attracted by the sounds shortly after.
The location consists of a small single-room operator shack at the bottom of the actual transmitter tower, supplemented on the outside by a parasol table near the door. The shack itself contains the tower's control equipment, but more importantly it provides a sleeping bag, a cooking station and assorted aid items, like food and beverages. These commodities, coupled with the radio tower's central location, make the place a valuable asset in Survival mode.
- Nuka Cola Quantum in the shack's fridge
- Various food items and a bottle of Vim in the basket between the cooking station and the sleeping bag
- Hardened sniper rifle on top of the control console
- Radioman's note, on the console inside the station.
- This location is the only explanation for Diamond City Radio being available on The Island.
- There are a couple trees with buckets to harvest Raw sap within the vicinity.
- There is a skeleton near the trailer with bobby pins next to it.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.