Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bug Verification Project
Ruby Hill mine
The main room of the mine features several lakelurks. Going up the stairs and down the path leads to a large water-filled cavern, with more lakelurks. Under the water there is a round table with four chairs, four human skeletons in or near a chair, and the corpse of a super mutant brute floating at the water's surface. On the table is a deck of cards with two cards dealt in front of each seat, 1 up and 1 down, as if the four skeletons had been engaged in a game of Blackjack.
- Pushy can be found on a dead Jackal gang member in the big hall with a lake.
- Multiplas rifle can be found on the super mutant brute.
- Standing at the entrance to the mine (outside), facing away, follow the rock immediately to your left. Just a few feet from the entrance there is a hollowed-out rock with random loot. Located south by southwest of this location is a grave (random item) near the cliff face. Often, there will be a bighorner bull near the grave.
- The dead Jackal ganger in the lake room with Pushy carries a worn key, which fits the explosive crates on the island in the lake.
- The northermost cul de sac has two explosive crates.
Ruby Hill mine appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- xbox360 The dead super mutant brute may respawn alive upon return, but won't be hostile. It will be swimming in place occasionally. [verified]