A kind-hearted spirit and wandering traveler who has just arrived in Megaton, Rosa soon learns that her actions have caused the death of an innocent. Truly shocked and taken aback, Rosa is apologetic and genuinely disturbed by this turn of events.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Holy Water: Rosa and Micky's little incident is one of the ways that you can start the quest. She can mark the location of the Holy Light Monastery on your Pip-Boy map.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Rosa appears the first time you exit the Megaton gates after completing Take it Back!.
- After speaking with the player and begging them to stop the Holy Light cult, a deeply distraught Rosa will run off into the Wasteland. She does follow a specific path, which leads to Rivet City's broken bow.
- "No, it's not okay! Not for him! It was supposed to be holy water. The man at the monastery in Springvale said it was blessed!" – (Lone Wanderer trying to comfort Rosa)
- "No! That's not supposed to happen! No, get up! Get up! You can't pass out, you're supposed to get better! I gave you holy water, and everything!"
- "What should I do? He asked for water, and I thought I was helping him, not killing him!"