Ron the Narrator is a character placeholder used to narrate sections of the game in Fallout: New Vegas.
Interactions with the player character
Ron the Narrator cannot be seen in the game itself, but exists in the game files. If the player spawns Testacles the debug centurion and views an endgame slideshow using his dialogue options, Ron can be seen behind the curtain where the slideshow is being played. Attempting to talk to him will result in the camera zooming in and then immediately back out, after which the slideshow will advance to the next slide.
- Ron the Narrator is a placeholder non-player character for Ron Perlman's intro and outro narration in Fallout: New Vegas.
- To easily talk to Ron the Narrator enter the following into the console then move back:
- prid 00161EB1 -- Select Ron the Narrator
- moveto player -- Move player at Ron the Narrator
- enableplayercontrols -- Allow player to move around