Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of rolling pins in the Fallout series of games, see rolling pin.|
A plain wooden rolling pin ordinarily used in baking to flatten dough. It is one of the weakest melee weapons in the game.
The rolling pin can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking. Due to its much higher base damage of 20, the simulation version can only successfully strike about 100 times before breaking.
A special version exists in the simulation Tranquility Lane, with significantly higher damage. It is found on the kitchen table in the Rockwell residence. If accessed outside the simulation via console command, it cannot be unequipped without using unequipitem <base_id>, nor removed from one's inventory without resetting the quest flag by using setquestobject <base_id> 0.
- In the Taft Tunnels not too far from the last door with the Brotherhood of Steel guard, on a table near a plush chair.
- In Mama Dolce's Food Distribution, top floor on a desk near Mama Dolce's Loading Yard door.
- Found in various containers in the Capital Wasteland as a leveled item; although more plentiful in Point Lookout containers (e.g. the trunk to the right of the riverboat landing).
- Can also be found in abandoned houses though out the Wasteland.
- There is one of these in the Megaton Water processing plant.
- Point Lookout (add-on) 3 can be found in a suitcase under a bed in the underground lab.
- One can be found, in poor condition, in Doctor Lesko's Lab at Marigold Metro Station.
- Many can be found throughout the wasteland in mailboxes.
- The rolling pin is the rarest non-unique melee weapon in Fallout 3 making them one of the most unknown weapons in the game to most players.