Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of rolling pins in the Fallout series of games, see rolling pin.|
A plain wooden rolling pin used in baking to flatten dough, with a couple thin streaks of blood down one side. It is the weakest melee weapon in the game, even with a Melee Weapons skill of 100 and all the affective perks taken.
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Lights Out outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The rolling pin can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
- Novac - Cliff Briscoe's bungalow, on top of the refrigerator.
- Freeside - Maud's Muggers can be armed with them.ww
- Vault 22 - The second room on the left in the Living Quarters.
- A cabinet in the Abandoned House south of The Thorn and north of Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters.
- Randomly found in metal boxes.