Defender Rococo Rockfowl, at your service. Might want to watch your head around here, miss.”
Guarding the bridge from Fairfax ruins is heavy-weapons specialist Rockfowl, who deals with regular raider incursions in a rather laid-back but extremely competent manner. His father was a voracious reader and named him after reading the Encyclopedia Atomica (Volume VIII Radiology-Saskatchewan).
Rockfowl claims to have no quarrel with Elder Lyons himself or with Lyons' branch of the Brotherhood, but simply sees Lyons' actions as a departure from their basic duties and ergo, not his style.
Defender Rockfowl patrols the highway overpass next to the entrance to Fort Independence.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Rockfowl will attack if the Lone Wanderer decides to start a fight with the Outcasts.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Outcast power armor
Outcast power helmet
|CZ53 personal minigun
or Gatling laser
|Fort Independence Access||-|
- Defender Rockfowl patrols the highway over the entrance to Fort Independence. Because this is very close to the raider-infested Fairfax ruins, Rockfowl may spot one of the raiders inside the ruins, causing him to run inside for a fight. This draws out all the other raiders and initiates a large firefight that the Defender may not survive without the player's assistance.
- He is one of the few NPCs that consistently carries/uses a Gatling laser.
- He is one of the rare named NPCs in the game that respawn after being killed.
- "We've got power armor and big guns and we're the ones doing the talking right now. Usually, that's all a person needs to know, and they stop asking questions. You going to stop asking questions, now?"
- "Defender Rococo Rockfowl, at your service. Might want to watch your head around here, miss."
- "Then I think we'd have a problem. And you don't want to be a problem around here. Protector Casdin, he says I got a real knack for solving problems."
Defender Rococo Rockfowl appears only in Fallout 3.