These rockets were given out by REPCONN, only to be recalled when some children contracted "REPCONN Shakes" after they opened and drank the highly radioactive Isotope-239 igniting agent, thinking it was Nuka-Cola. Why radioactive rocket fuel is inside a children's toy is unknown, most likely since it was the easiest available glowing substance for REPCONN.
Unsurprisingly, enough rockets in one place will register on your rad counter. Even so, having even over 100 in your inventory does not result in any radiation exposure.
- The rocket souvenir can be found or bought in the Dino Bite gift shop. After you get the task to find the rockets from Chris Haversam, you can ask Cliff Briscoe to buy all his rockets. He then offers to sell you the storage room key, that contains 160 rocket souvenirs, 280 Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs, and That Gun.
- 15 in REPCONN Headquarters in the first floor gift shop, behind a hard locked room.
- 150 rockets can be found in the upstairs Nuka-Cola vending machine in Mick & Ralph's.
- A single one can be found in a Jacobstown bungalow. It can be "grabbed" by the player but cannot be placed into the inventory.
- This item is used in the quest Come Fly With Me. You need to have five of them in order to have enough fuel to power the space rockets.
- They can also be given to the children near the Nellis Hangars in the quest Volare! in order to gain fame with the Boomers which is required to progress the mission.
- Rocket souvenirs cannot be dropped, sold, or placed into any storage devices.
- PC users can use console commands to remove the items (player.removeitem 0008e665 *, where "*" is the quantity of the souvenirs), or remove the "quest item" flag (setquestobject 0008e665 0).
- Rocket souvenirs cannot be given to Mini Boomers after the Volare! quest is completed.
- It is possible to get an unlimited amount as Cliff will restock and sell one every 3 days.