The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The disposal ground is located northeast of Vault 111 and a little northwest of USAF Satellite Station Olivia, on the shore of Misty Lake. It consists of a small scrapyard with one building and a bunch of rusty cars; there is also a disabled sentry bot in the scrapyard which may be activated using a holotape found on the terminal in the main building. The building also contains a weapons workbench.
- Combat sentry proto MK IV holotape – Inside the terminal in the main building. The tape can be initiated directly from the terminal or downloaded to the Pip-Boy.
- Hot Rodder issue #1 – On a desk inside the main building.
- Fat Man – In the northwest corner of the lot, in between some car wrecks.
- Fusion core - In the military supply trunk/crate next to the sentry bot. Two additional fusion cores can be obtained by booting up the sentry bot and then ordering it to self-destruct.
- Mini nuke - At the front gate on the east side behind a pile of tires.
- Power armor equal to the Sole Survivor's level, ranging from T-45 to X-01 – Approximately 200 feet (60 meters) east-southeast of the main building, in the open, next to a downed Vertibird.
- Inside the main building there is a terminal which holds the combat sentry proto MK IV holotape. Initiating it will allow the player character to activate the inactive combat sentry bot outside and send it to various military installations to kill any present foes. After each run the robot will return back to the disposal ground.
- The holotape has to be activated in the vicinity of the sentry bot in order to control it.
- Up to six mole rats will spawn at the site upon either sending the sentry bot to one of its destinations or after its self-destruction.
The robotics disposal ground appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc If the robot is stuck in a 'deactivated' animation after he has been remotely powered up via the junkyard computer, hitting the robot in the head with a melee attack may solve the issue. That will enable him to move and use melee attacks as well. Strangely enough, he will not use his main weapons and he will not initiate the self-destruct sequence.[verification overdue]
- pc After issuing an order the robot might remain motionless. Opening the console then clicking on the robot and first typing disable and then enable will fix the issue.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone You may be unable to obtain the mini nuke behind the pile of tires. Saving and reloading by the mini nuke does not fix this problem, and may cause the mini nuke to disappear completely. It can be dislodged by gunfire or jumping on it.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone At times, it is possible to activate the sentry bot, only to have it freeze in place in its standard "disabled" stance. The bot can then be ordered to travel somewhere, and will state that it is going, but not move. The bot will remain neutral at this point, but immobile. Ordering it to self destruct will typically not produce any effect. However should the player move a distance away and shoot the robot, it will suddenly turn hostile and teleport to the player, while at the same time initiating the self destruct sequence. On the other hand, ordering it to self-destruct *before* ordering it to travel will result in a successful self-destruction, procuring 2 fusion cores and other loot. [verified]
- pc The building's entrance may be covered by a metallic looking texture. If the door is opened, it can be walked through, but the texture still persists. [verification needed]