The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A small, collectible model made up of parts from different robot model kits. There are 3 known variations:
- The upper body of a Mister Handy and the lower body of a Protectron (Model A)
- The upper body of a Protectron and the lower body of a Sentry bot (Model B)
- The upper body of a Sentry bot and the lower body of a Mister Gutsy (Model C)
Though these items appear in Fallout 4, their designs are based on the protectron, sentry bot, Mister Handy and Mister Gutsy from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- In a shack on the northeast shore of Lake Cochituate, surrounded by mirelurks. (Model A)
- On a hidden area that you can find at the back of the building by entering a pipe in Poseidon Reservoir (Model B)
- Mahkra Fishpacking on a shelf in a building on the east end of the factory. (Model C)
- Rarely found in a Vault-Tec lunchbox
- fo4aut RobCo sales & service center contains several:
- In a locker just after power substation A where the floor becomes flooded.
- On a shelf behind a master locked terminal in the research wing.
- In the brain extraction area of the research labs near a terminal.
- If attempting to sell this item to a vendor, a message will be shown: "You cannot sell quest items".
- Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations otherwise other characters can take them - and one will not be able to find it. The items are safe in containers, though.
- According to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.
- The existence of these models seem to have been meant to imply the release of the Automatron DLC.
- Model A and C can not be made in Automatron as adding extra arms removes Mister Handy eyes and the Mister Handy thruster arms can not be added to any other torso types.