The building's front entrance is not far from Boston Airport, and upon entering, it appears as a showroom for a number of RobCo-brand terminals, most of which have been destroyed. A service desk stands in front of the north wall, next to which is a doorway marked with an "employees only" sign, with a laser tripwire just beyond.
Following the corridor leads to a basement area containing an expert-locked door leading outside, although the key is on top of a filing cabinet right next to it. On the opposite wall is a "strange device" which can only be activated during the quest Restoring Order, and opens an elaborate doorway leading to the Mechanist's lair.
- RobCo sales & service center key - on a filing cabinet next to the back door that opens it.
- Work order 09-241 - on a cabinet next to the broken terminal near the back door.
- Eyebot model - on a cabinet in the first locked room after the strange device.
- Mr. Handy model - on a desk in the room directly to the right of the robot workbench, next to a skeleton.
- Lead engineer's holotape - on the desk with the Mr. Handy Model.
- Day Tripper - on the second desk after ascending the stairs near the robot workbench.
- Perfectly preserved pie - in the Eat-O-Tronic in the assembly line room.
- Facilities director's holotape - on the desk to the right of the Facilities Management Terminal.
- Robot parts model x3 - One can be found in a locker in the flooded corridor - there is a parts warehouse sign in the room. A second is located on a shelf, inside the room with the suitcases, gold bars and missiles - the room is unlocked through the property storage lockup terminal. A third model is on a shelf next to a chem station in the room will all the jars of brains beside the Chief scientist's holotape.
- Mr. Gutsy model and Forfeiture terminal password - in a desk with a terminal in the room past the research wing.
- Protectron model - on a small table next to a terminal in the observation hallway above the hallway of the prison cells.
- Sentry bot model - on a desk in the Mechanist's quarters along with the Mechanist's log.
The interior of the Robco sales & service center and the Mechanist's lair share the same interior cell.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The "RB-2851 SECURITY PROTOCOL 087 / Epsilon-VI Security Alert" appears to be a subtle reference to the RoboCop movie.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|