Infobox incomplete (exterior cell ID)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The building's front entrance is not far from Boston Airport, and upon entering, it appears as a showroom for a number of RobCo-brand terminals, most of which have been destroyed. A service desk stands in front of the north wall, next to which is a doorway marked with an "employees only" sign, with a laser tripwire just beyond.
Following the corridor leads to a basement area containing an expert-locked door leading outside, although the key is on top of a filing cabinet right next to it. On the opposite wall is a "strange device" which can only be activated during the quest Restoring Order, and opens an elaborate doorway leading to the Mechanist's lair.
- RobCo sales & service center key - on a filing cabinet next to the back door - opens the back door
- Work order 09-241 - on a cabinet next to the broken terminal near the back door.
- Eyebot model - on a cabinet in the first locked room after the strange device - room is across a fusion core generator.
- Mr. Handy model - on a desk in the room directly to the right of the robot workbench - next to a skeleton.
- Perfectly preserved pie - in the Eat-O-Tronic in the assembly line room.
- Facilities director's holotape on the desk to the right of the Facilities Management Terminal.
- Robot parts model x3 - One can be found in a locker in the flooded corridor - there is a parts warehouse sign in the room. A second is located on a shelf, inside the room with the suitcases, gold bars and missiles - the room is unlocked through the property storage lockup terminal. A third model is on a shelf next to a chem station in the room will all the jars of brains beside the Chief scientist's holotape.
- Mr. Gutsy model and Forfeiture terminal password - in a desk with a terminal in the room past the research wing.
- Protectron model on a small table next to a terminal in the observation hallway above the hallway of the prison cells.
- Sentry bot model - on a desk in the mechanist's quarters along with the Mechanist's log
- The interior of the Robco sales & service center and the Mechanist's lair share the same interior cell.
Behind the scenesEdit
The "RB-2851 SECURITY PROTOCOL 087 / Epsilon-VI Security Alert" appears to be a subtle reference to the RoboCop movie.