The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Along route 65 near the northeastern border between The Mire and the Cranberry Bog are a couple of signs and a guard station. From there a road littered with delivery trucks and guarded by robots leads up to a parking lot. Past this parking lot is either the Robco Research Center or a walkway that leads to a broken monorail. The area surrounding the research center is mostly filled with various junk items with a random plan found in a tool case on the southern side of the property.
There are three entrances to the main facility, one on the southeastern side, another on the southwestern side and an elevator entrance that leads down to the Robotics Technology Facility. The first room after entering from the southwestern side is the reception area which is a reception terminal that gives some introductory information about RobCo. Past the front desk and up some stairs are two doors and an elevator. One door leads to the research wing while the other goes to facilities management, and the elevator goes to the basement. The two wings however are not separated, and consist of three different floors.
The first floor is home to the Robobrain R&D Department where a power armor station is available, the Robobrain Assembly Department which is where the engineering terminal is found, a storage area and and a couple of bathrooms. On the second floor is made of various offices, a lab, a kitchen and dinning area, two exits, and the Robotics Technology Facility RB-2851. In RB-2851 There are two power armor stations, a weapons workbench, and an elevator that leads to a third exit. The third floor consists entirely of offices, including HR, and the Quality Control office.
The basement is a small area consisting of a hallway with office and lab spaces, and one lab. A chemistry station can also be found to the left of the elevator.
- Enola Walker's story, part 2 - Holotape, in the gatehouse.
- Mr. Torturers - Can be found on a desk in the basement.
- Tinkering - Can be found in the Robobrain R&D department.
- Robot parts model - Can be found in a lab in the basement.
- Power armor - Can be found at one of the Power armor stations in the Robotics Technology Facility.
- Fusion core - Can be found on a metal cart in the Robobrain Assembly room.
- Betsy Spinelli's holotape - Can be found in a desk in the Robobrain Assembly room.
- Eyebot model - Can be found in an office on the second floor.
- Sentry bot model - Can be found in a office on the second floor.
- Mini nuke - Can be found on the ground next to the first console to the left of the entry to the Robotics Technology Facility.
- Robot virus - Obtained from a terminal during Mayor for a Day.
- Random plan - Can be found in a large toolbox in the Robobrain Assembly room on the first floor.
- Random magazine - Can be found on a desk to the left of the elevator in the basement.
RobCo Research Center appears only in Fallout 76.