Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each issue of RobCo Fun read adds a unique holotape to the Sole Survivor's inventory. When used, the holotape plays a game based on a retro video game. The holotapes can be used at any time, provided they are in the Survivor's inventory, and can be played on either their Pip-Boy or on any terminal.
|Holotape||Location||Location Description||Base ID||Magazine ID|
|Red Menace||Vault 111||Inside the cafeteria terminal, northeast area. Only the game is available.||000e5082||holotape only|
|Atomic Command||Museum of Freedom||In the chamber above the front doors, where Preston is holed up, on Sturges' desk.||0006167b||00184da1|
|Pipfall||Fort Hagen||Command Center - adjacent to Kellogg’s terminal under a table, in the chamber where you speak with Kellogg.||00072802||00184dc4|
|Zeta Invaders||Valentine Detective Agency||On a desk, inside the Valentine’s Detective Agency located in Diamond City Market.||00072803||001c1418|
|Grognak & the Ruby Ruins||Goodneighbor||In the Memory Den, in Amari's back room sitting on a cabinet in the distant corner.||000727fa||00184db2|
- The RobCo Fun magazines' holotapes are an example of Mise en abyme, as the player is playing a game, within a game.
- Each RobCo Fun holotape is a reference to a real-life video game of the late 1970s–mid 1980s:
- Unlike most other magazines, RobCo Fun issues respawn and can be collected an indefinite amount of times.
- The Pipfall magazine's cover character is wearing a "101" shirt underneath his jacket. This is a nod to Fallout 3, in which the Lone Wanderer grows up in Vault 101.
- The comic name and the fact it has a game inside it is a reference to Amiga Fun, a comic that gave away free games much like RobCo fun does.