The Battlezone was intended to provide park guests with entertainment by gladiatorial battles between various RobCo models. While the arena was marketing as showcasing unique RobCo prototypes, it soon became obvious to viewers that the combatants were standard RobCo models with largely cosmetic modifications.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Four RobCo Battlezone keys, opens various doors.
- Next to the overdue book in the control room.
- On a cabinet in the basement in the south section.
- On a table next to a ruined terminal at the foot of the spectator's tribunes.
- On the counter of a small shop beneath the spectator's tribunes.
- An eyebot model in the souvenir store area.
- A protectron model in the souvenir area. Behind the counter on the floor next to a broken box.
- An overdue book on the top floor, in the control room. It lies against the front window.
- A sentry bot model in the souvenir area on a high shelf behind the counter.
- A Nuka-Ray recipe is found in the souvenir area on the central shelves on the side facing the cash registers.
- A roll of Nuka-Cade tickets behind the ticket booth at the main entrance. Contains a large amount of tickets.
- 6 star cores are found throughout the location:
- One of the six can be found in the souvenir area, behind the cash registers.
- Two in the same computer in a small alcove right next to the big arena.
- One as part of the robot diagnostics terminal on the bottom floor, beneath the arena.
- Two in the control room at the top floor.
pc There is a bug that the door of the big arena won't open after the space sentry is defeated. [verification needed]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.