This location is a small raider camp, consisting of one building with minimal loot. To the south there is a swimming pool with a dead settler on one end and a tripwire in the northwest corner. In the reception room there is a floor safe behind the counter.
- Fusion core behind the motel on the west side of the building.
- Raider power armor against the front wall, in a corner.
The Roadside Pines motel only appears in Fallout 4.
- xboxone The raiders in the area may be stuck lying down. Their health bar will not be shown unless targeted with V.A.T.S. After death no gore is provided, their bodies can not be looted and they become immovable.[verified]
- xboxone pc ps4 The suit of power armor is slightly clipped into the wall. Interacting with it is considered theft. Other players have reported variations of this bug as seen below.[verified]
- ps4 The power armor can NOT be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again.[verified]
- xboxone The power armor can be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again, though it is considered theft.
- xboxone pc ps4 The power armor just glitches and can't be activated (entered).[verified]
- This may be fixed by saving then restarting the game and/or reloading[verified], however this will be classed as stealing.