Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The area consists of a small dock leading to a ferry owned by Tobar, the Duchess Gambit. The ferry is the only way to Point Lookout from the Capital Wasteland. Along the docks you can find a small pot of wild punga fruit. In addition, you can find Catherine on the docks, looking for her daughter, Nadine, who has apparently run away to Point Lookout.
- Several mirelurks are set to spawn at this location. This occurs even before Point Lookout is installed. With the introduction of the add-on they instantly die when traveling to the landing. Up to six level dependent mirelurks spawn on the shore and in the water near the Duchess Gambit, they will respawn every 72 hours.
- A Talon Company hit squad may appear by the overturned truck after exiting the nearby Arlington sewer.
- The trunk container in the river boat cabin is safe to store items in when transiting to and from Point Lookout. The containers on the pier are not safe to store items in, however.
- It is the first place the Lone Wanderer discovers related to Point Lookout.
- A centaur may occasionally spawn on the bridge to the Duchess Gambit.
- 2 dead wastelanders can be found in the sewer exit nearby.
- pc xbox360 ps3 The water around the wooden pier sometimes turns white or perfectly clear upon visiting. Turning your Pip-Boy light on and off should fix this problem. [verified]
- pc xbox360 ps3 Sometimes, Tobar will be floating around the water and can eventually make it impossible to talk to him because he will eventually float in the boat. A way to fix this is to simply fast travel to somewhere like Megaton and then return. [verified]