The ritual site is a deep, dark, dank worship area in Point Lookout. The local swampfolk sacrifice unwary travelers and keep a vessel full of blood surrounding the Krivbeknih, a very dark and mysterious tome. The mood is implied to be "satanic" by Marcella and "none of your business" according to Obadiah Blackhall.
The ritual site is a subterranean complex used for worship by the swampfolk. The entry to the cavern is blocked by wooden planks until the quest The Dark Heart of Blackhall has been obtained. Following a straight path through the cavern will lead to a small pit, where one can find a small bubbling gas pit surrounded by skeletons, a safe which contains moonshine, and a Stealth Boy. At the very bottom is the ritual chamber where the Krivbeknih can be found, as well as the ritual knife, a unique weapon. Taking the Krivbeknih or the ritual knife causes several angry swampfolk to spawn and descend down into the cave. While exploring, one can hear the same eerie whispers heard in the virulent underchambers in the Dunwich Building.
- The Krivbeknih in the northwest chamber right near the Ritual knife.
- Ritual knife in the northwest chamber stuck in a body that has been sacrificed.
- Stealth Boy in the open safe in the southern part of the east section.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum in an open coffin in a nook in the northern part of the east section.
- A very small damaged garden gnome and very small wild punga fruit in a small tunnel, with a skeleton at the table.
- Coffins can be seen protruding from the cavern walls in places.
- Swampfolk have in places re-staged the dead and some items to display.