The ring stand is a tall pole stand, with a wide rectangular base and heigh adjustable ring holder, designed to hold a single narrow research test tube. As it cannot be directly interacted with, its only purpose when placed is as decoration.
Ring stand (1)
- Two at University Point.
- One in the Combat Zone.
- One in Graygarden homestead.
- One in Greater Mass blood clinic.
- One in HalluciGen, Inc.
- One in Mass Bay Medical Center's operating theater.
- One in the Science! Center.
- One in the Railroad HQ.
- One at Weston water treatment plant.
- One on board the Yangtze.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.