The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The array is a set of 4 large dish receivers, similar to those found in the Capital Wasteland, but half as high and without any internal rooms. Various makeshift scrap and wooden structures have been built onto the receiver walkways by the super mutant inhabitants. The southwestern dish cannot be accessed, as the walkway has crumbled.
- Scribe Faris' holotape, found during the quest The Lost Patrol.
- U.S. Covert Operations Manual: In the shanty hut atop the central satellite support (without the dish). It's on a table with a lamp next to it.
- A Fat Man, Super mutant leg armor, a steamer trunk, and an empty power armor frame can be found at the highest point of the Northeast Dish.
- The power armor frame will not spawn with any armor pieces or a fusion core, and as such is immune to the "Cell Reset" bug which can cause the permanent loss of mounted armor pieces on unattended power armor.
- This is the only empty power armor frame which does not have to be purchased or stolen.
- Super mutant chains is found in the shack atop the southwestern dish.
- Slightly north and west of the Northern fenceline, just beyond the water and along the road, a destroyed military convoy can be found (unmarked location - Railroad Checkpoint). In the truck is a power armor frame with a fully charged fusion core and leveled random armor pieces. You can also find ammo boxes with random ammunition.
- A mini nuke can be found in the heavily irradiated water of the fallen dish. You may need to sneak to see it. Stand in the middle of the water and it is to the SW.
- The Lost Patrol: This is where Scribe Faris fell in combat, after being separated from Paladin Brandis.
- The name of the Revere satellite array is dedicated to Paul Revere.
The Revere satellite array only appears in Fallout 4.