Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Restore power to the Nursery and all of its facilities but especially the Repository was going to be a quest in Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios. It is located at the Nursery Repository.
Find the geo-thermal power plant and repair it. The second task involved in this area is the repairing of the reservoir floor. Unless this is done quickly the water in the closed system will drain away and everything will shut down again. In order to accomplish this, the player will need to have the water pumps in the spillway shut down. Once the water in the reservoir is empty a patch can be made to seal the crack.
The Hag snake infestation will give this area the needed combat opportunities to round it out. These creatures have formed a nest near the steam outlet in the condensation area of the cavern. They really like that humid sultry heat for their eggs (since they lack 'hosts'). The player will need to find their nest and destroy it.
The first task will be to shut down the water pumps. Some ways this can be done are:
Character type completion breakdownEdit
- Combat Boy - Damage the pumps in some way. The repair bots will try to repair them but not if he beats the crap out of them.
- Diplomacy Boy - Talk nicely to the robot warden again. He must be your buddy by now.
- Science Boy - Program the computer to show a fault in the system. It will then shut down until the fault is cleared.
- Stealth Boy - Sneak into the pump room and disable them.
The second task is to patch the hole. Some ways this can be done are:
- Combat Boy - Blow up some of the cavern wall and have the debris plug the hole.
- Diplomacy Boy - Talk one of the bots into giving up its life by having it plug the hole with its body.
- Science Boy - Devise a patch. Perhaps disassembling the round plate in the distribution center (the rotating tracks use it) and having a robot put it in place.
- Stealth Boy - Mine the crack in such a way that it will seal itself when the explosives go off.
There aren't any Journal Entries for this quest.