The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The relay tower is a red and white painted radio tower with three satellite dishes and an antenna on the top, surrounded by a chain-link fence. Using the terminal the tower's satellite dishes can be extended after which three radio stations can be received.
- Raider radio signal, a single raider's advertisement for chems, originating just from the northwest of the relay tower.
- Distress signal (Relay tower 0BB-915), sent by a man trapped in a bunker after he fled from some feral ghouls.
- Civil Alert System Broadcast, a broadcast automatically activated after a nuclear attack was detected, urging people to seek shelter to protect themselves from nuclear fallout.
- Orders, next to a tank slightly northwest of the tower.
- Psychotats in the small raider bunker northwest of the tower.
- To the northeast is an unmarked location that consists of a clifftop shack that is set up as an acetylene tank firing range. Three "launchers" are loaded with tanks, with an additional ten on shelves within the shack.
- Directly northwest of the relay tower is a main battle tank stuck on some rocks. A note near the tank suggests a couple soldiers stole the tank and got it stuck on some rocks, and then attempted to dig it out with shovels.
- Going further northwest a small raider outpost is constructed of a plane's remains. It is guarded by a raider and has a bunker which can be entered.
- North of the bogged tank is part of an airplane fuselage and an APC surrounded by numerous fragmentation mines. Inside the APC are a skeleton, a box with more mines and a duffle bag with pre-War money.
- The two satellite dishes to the west on the hill contain a bunker from which the Civil Alert System Broadcast originates and is protected by two stunted yao guai. However, if Automatron is installed, the area is replaced with a Rust Devils fort surrounding the satellite array.
Relay tower 0BB-915 only appears in Fallout 4.