Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The relay tower is a red and white painted radio tower with two satellite dishes and an antenna on the top, surrounded by a chain-link fence. Using the terminal the tower's satellite dishes can be extended after which three radio stations can be received.
- Raider radio signal, a single raider's advertisement for chems, originating just from the northwest of the relay tower.
- Distress signal (Relay tower 0BB-915), sent by a man trapped in a bunker after he fled from some feral ghouls.
- Civil Alert System Broadcast, a broadcast automatically activated after a nuclear attack was detected, urging people to seek shelter to protect themselves from nuclear fallout.
- Orders, next to a tank slightly northwest of the tower.
- To the northeast is an unmarked location that consists of a clifftop shack that is set up as an acetylene tank firing range. Three "launchers" are loaded with tanks, with an additional ten on shelves within the shack.
- Directly northwest of the relay tower is a main battle tank stuck on some rocks. A note near the tank suggests a couple soldiers stole the tank and got it stuck on some rocks, and then attempted to dig it out with shovels.
- North of the bogged tank is part of an airplane fuselage and an APC surrounded by numerous fragmentation mines. Inside the APC are a skeleton, a box with more mines and a duffle bag with pre-War money.
- The two satellite dishes to the west on the hill contain a bunker from which the Civil Alert System Broadcast originates and is protected by two stunted yao guai.
Relay tower 0BB-915 only appears in Fallout 4.