| ||For an overview of the gun with the same name from Fallout Shelter, see Red Rocket (Fallout Shelter).|
Red Rocket is a franchise of filling stations for pre-War automobiles. Derelict stations can be found across the Capital Wasteland and the Commonwealth, usually in close proximity to former auto-maintenance garages, public rest areas, and suburban settlements.
Although Red Rocket was known to distribute petroleum-based fuels such as gasoline and diesel, by 2077 certain locations in the Boston area exclusively offered reactor coolant for nuclear-powered vehicles. "Class A Coolant" was sold for the going rate of $103.99 per gallon, and "Class C Coolant" for $113.99.
They also offered a robotic car cleaning service at some stations which was advertised on billboards across the Commonwealth.
- Andale - On the main street, south of the residents' houses.
- Bethesda ruins - West of the ruins.
- Big Town - Right outside of the town.
- Car dealership - North-east of this location.
- Friendship Heights - West north-west of the station.
- Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop - Next to the steel shack.
- Old Olney - A random encounter location, usually giant radscorpions attacking a wastelander.
- Rockbreaker's Last Gas - Includes a Nuka-Cola Quantum on top of the vending machine.
- Springvale - On the main street.
- Smith Casey's Garage - Contains some abandoned cars next to an army roadblock and Vault 112.
- Willy's Grocer
- Tenpenny Tower - East of Tenpenny Tower, is a random encounter location.
- Atom Cats garage
- Red Rocket truck stop
- Fort Hagen filling station
- A large station just northwest of the Collegiate administration building.
- A large station southeast of NH&M Freight Depot, by Big John's salvage
- A large station in Natick Banks.
- A large station is located southwest from the edge of the glowing sea, and just northwest of the northernmost Glowing Sea cave.
- A station in Lexington.
- A station north of Nahant Sheriff's Department. Weapon and armor crafting stations on roof. Power armor station to side.
- A station northwest of the NH&M Freight Depot in Boston.
- A station east of Kendall Hospital with weapons, armor and power armor stations.
- A station west of the Quincy ruins.
- A small station northwest of Neponset Park.
- A small station northwest of Easy City Downs.
- A small station just north of the Electrical Hobbyist's Club.
- A small boat fueling station on the wharf of Egret Tours Marina.
- A large station southeast of Beaver Creek Lanes.
- A station between Eden Meadows Cinemas and the National Park HQ.
- A station in Southwest Harbor.
- At the base of a fueling station, where the gas pumps would be on an ordinary station, a dirty sign is visible that appears to say "Petroleum spirit. Highly flammable."
- Red Rocket refueling stations seem to appear next to almost every mechanic's workshop in the Capital Wasteland.
- The Children of Atom in Megaton has a 'Red Rocket' rocket on top of their church, either taken from one of the refueling stations or taken from the Springvale Elementary playground.
- There are usually one or two trash bins and/or Nuka-Cola vending machines to be found in the vicinity.
- The station's apparatus is a prime example of Raygun Gothic architecture.
- Mini Red Rockets can be seen at playgrounds, pointing towards the company sponsoring or creating playground equipment.
- After The Waters of Life quest several Enclave scouting parties will set up shop near Red Rocket stations.
- In some Red Rocket stations, there is "reactor coolant" presumably for the atomic cars that existed at the time. Types such as class C and A are available, at heavily inflated prices.
- ↑ Fallout 4 - Red Rocket billboard
- ↑ Fallout 4 - Red Rocket, "Last Coolant Recharge" sign
- ↑ YouTube: Fallout 4 -- E3 Showcase World Premiere (Red Rocket price sign at 13:32)