The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
In 2284, Paladin Brandis and his squad were dispatched to the Commonwealth on a recon mission. When the squad fell under fire, Brandis set the objective for Recon Squad Artemis to make way toward the National Guard training yard and regroup at the bunker to plan an escape from the Commonwealth. Through a series of battles, only he made it back. With his mission a total failure, he has locked himself inside and cut off ties with the outside world.
The bunker consists of one room accessed by a terminal on the left of the front door. Inside there is a bed, a trunk with loot and a small toilet/bathroom area. Raiders can be found here after completion of "The Lost Patrol" side mission.
- One fusion core - In the generator visible upon entering.
- Two Stealth Boys - One is located on a shelf by the radio. The other is below a military-grade circuit board.
- Paladin Brandis' holotape - On a metal shelf next to an inactive distress pulser.
- The road immediately south of the bunker leading up to it is a random encounter location.
The Recon bunker Theta appears only in Fallout 4.
- ↑ Danse's dialogue: "The last squad went in three years ago. They never reported back. Officially, they're missing, presumed dead."