The recharger pistol is the second version of a self-charging weapon with effectively limitless ammunition. It's a more advanced and compact version of the recharger rifle that is fitted with a microfusion breeder that provides it a virtually limitless power supply, capped at 20 shots. Recharging time takes 1 second to recharge 1 shot and a fully discharged recharger pistol takes 20 seconds to fully charge. Additionally, it will only recharge while equipped and does not start out charged when equipping it, resulting in having to wait for it to charge before firing.
The recharger pistol can fire a total of about 1495 times from full condition before breaking.
Laser RCW recycler - recycles and replenishes 1 in 4 shots.
MF Hyperbreeder Alpha Gun Runners' Arsenal, a unique automatic version of the recharger pistol.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Recharger pistol With all weapon mods attached||18||90||5||x1.2||18||1||13||1.4||0.1||20(26.7)||1495||7||4600||657.1||50||2|
|MF Hyperbreeder Alpha fnvgra||25||175||7||x0.24||25||3||20||3.8||1.0||10||3995||7||8900||1271.4||50||2|
- Crimson Caravan Company - it can be bought from Blake on occasion.
- Goodsprings - it can be bought from Chet at higher levels.
- Silver Rush - can be bought from Gloria Van Graff. One is also on display that can be stolen.
- It can also be bought from traveling merchants on occasion.
- It can also be found on dead Bright Brotherhood Followers, as early as level 8.
- Often can be found as a random loot on Bright Brotherhood corpses inside the REPCONN test site.
- Honest Hearts Stella carries one at the beginning of the add-on.
- Honest Hearts There's another recharger pistol in Fallen Rock cave.
- The Gun Runners also carry this weapon.
- Although shooting a red "laser" beam, the recharger pistol is unaffected by the Laser Commander perk.
- Non-player characters can equip and use the recharger pistol, as long as they are also provided with a microfusion breeder ammunition. However, when using it, they will display a weapon reloading animation every few shots.
- The ammunition doesn't recharge while fast traveling.
- pc xbox360 ps3 Companions who are given this weapon will not properly utilize it, due to the fact that the weapon only generates ammunition when it is equipped by the Courier. The microfusion breeder ammunition when given to companions will behave as a "single ammunition" or a "single bullet", and once the ammunition supply is exhausted they will switch to another weapon. [verified]
- Additionally, once they shot that dry, if you get back the gun and recharge it yourself, it will reset to 0 charge if you unequip it .
- pc xbox360 ps3 There are issues with the iron sight not aligning properly and the laser is emitted to the right, where the beam would appear when not aiming. The sights can be corrected by (roughly) aiming through the slit in the lit-up coil on right of the gun. [verified]