Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rebound appears as a metal hip flask filled with liquid jet and a pair of glass vials of pre-War adrenaline drugs taped to the side, which flow up through tubes into the mouth of the flask. A needle on the top administers the drug cocktail, causing a steady rush of energy rather than an instant energy rush.
Rebound's effects are similar to jet, in that it boosts the player's AP level. However, unlike jet, rebound continuously resupplies the player with AP for a duration of time, effectively boosting their AP recovery rate. Combined with jet, this can be a very effective AP regeneration method, however, addiction is a risk.
- Can be bought at Gomorrah.
- Can be found first aid boxes around the Mojave as well as the Sierra Madre, Zion Canyon, Big MT and The Divide.
- Several can be found in the rooms in the Jacobstown lodge.
- Rebound is likely a mixture of liquid Jet and an adrenaline.
- Rebound has its own addiction type in the game files, yet the game uses Jet Addiction instead.
- If a player receives Jet addiction from using Jet, then using Rebound will cure the player of Jet addiction. The same effect happens if the player gets Jet addiction from Rebound and uses Jet to cure the addiction.