This species appears to be quite promising. It's a toothy grain that we may be able to grind in order to replace wheat, which is untenable in the Wasteland. We are uncertain how to increase crop yields, which are very unpredictable. Will continue to study.”— Senior Scribe Neriah, Botany terminal - The Prydwen
Razorgrain allows the player character to plant seeds, which can be harvested for food. It can also be used to feed the residents with 0.5 food, and can be used to make various items at the cooking station.
- In University Point, there are 12–14 plants in the middle of the courtyard in front of Sedgwick Hall. From the fast travel destination, head to the "Welcome Traders" sign then go due east.
- 6–8 plants at Finch farm.
- Sometimes found as loot.
- ps4 Sometimes when planting razorgrain, it can be placed in the harvest state already. This can lead to an infinite loop of planting and harvesting it. [verified]
- ps4 When removing razorgrain, sometimes it disappears, but you can still see it in the workshop menu. Every attempt to move it causes game to crash. [verification overdue]
- It seems to disappear after some time.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.