The exterior of the shack consists of the house itself and a damaged car out front with several plants like banana yucca fruit, coyote tobacco chew and Nevada agave fruit. Outside, a rare malnourished brahmin calf can be found. Inside this shack there is a workbench and a bed.
A copy of Guns and Bullets is sitting on a crate on the floor directly to the left when you enter the shack.
- After the package is handed off during Birds of a Feather, the strange man can be found waiting outside Raul's Shack.
- When the player dismisses Raul "for the best", he will go here, instead of Black Mountain, where he was first found. When Raul is here he can repair equipment for the Courier.
- If the player has use of the Lucky 38 Casino Penthouse as a first choice, the next choice ("for the best") for dismissing will return Raul to his shack. If standing inside the shack, Raul will rematerialize and go through animations.
- Raul has a Repair Skill of 100, and it's very expensive to fully repair items.
- Sample prices: (Barter skill of 65)
- Laser RCW, CND +35% = 1,515 caps.
- Q-35 matter modulator, CND +13% = 754 caps.
- That Gun, CND +41% = 1,427 caps.
- NCR Ranger patrol armor, CND +85%, DT +6 = 663 caps.
- NCR salvaged power armor, CND +85%, DT +7 = 5,100 caps.
- NCR Ranger combat armor, CND +86%, DT +8 = 12,873 caps.
- Sierra Madre helmet, reinforced, +100%, DT +3 = 1,700 caps.
- Sierra Madre armor, reinforced, +99%, DT +9 = 1,979 caps.
Raul's shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
xbox360 ps3 pc Rarely, after entering Raul's shack, after downloading the Dead Money add-on, the whole shack may turn into a large void. Restarting the console or uninstalling the Dead money add on may fix this. [verified]