I already said you did a good job. I don't give out hugs.”
You can usually find her sitting on top of some shipping containers directly north of the entrance to the base. Additionally, you can find her when you first enter Nellis. Initially, like the other Boomers, she has an antagonistic attitude toward the player, openly admitting that she hopes you die during her quest. Her attitude doesn't improve much even if the player is Idolized by the Boomers and is generally cold towards them.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Ant Misbehavin': Raquel will ask the player to deal with the ant problem at the Nellis array station.
- Missing a Few Missiles: Raquel will ask the player to bring her missiles in exchange for Boomer reputation.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Raquel is one of the few NPCs in Fallout: New Vegas who wears a Pip-Boy 3000.
- "I'm Raquel, master-at-arms for the Nellis homeland. Mother Pearl, our eldest, wishes to speak to you."
- "Long story short, the power failed a few days ago because giant ants have tunneled into the generator room and set up a nest. I led a team down to exterminate them, but there were... so many of them. We lost: two killed, three wounded. Personally, I think it's more than a savage can handle, but if you want to kill those ants and switch the power back on, feel free."
- "I already said you did a good job. I don't give out hugs."
Raquel appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.