Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Ranger station Foxtrot
Lenk's Comm tent
This area isn't safe for civilians. You don't want to get caught by the Great Khans.”— Ranger Kudlow
Ranger station Foxtrot is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is north of Red Rock Canyon and south of Vault 22. The New California Republic uses the station to keep an eye on the Great Khans in Red Rock Canyon.
The best way to get to the station is to take the Nevada Highway 157 leading east from Jacobstown and follow the dirt path when it splits off directly in front of Silver Peak Mine. Alternatively if you are coming from the Vegas area, take the main highway northwest past the Horowitz farmstead and then take a left onto Nevada Highway 157 southwest. Once you are into the treeline, the dirt path will be on your left, you will be able to clearly see the path on your Pip-Boy map by zooming in.
Attempting to approach directly from the east will not work, since you will only encounter cazador nests with blocking cliffs and an invisible wall blocking the way pass. Instead, take the scenic route shown above so that you may approach the camp from the safer highway.
There is one tent, several outdoor bedrolls and a campfire. Outside the tent there is a reloading bench on the right side, against one of the two large wooden crates.
- Comm Officer Lenk, Communication Officer
- Ranger Kudlow, Ranger and Commanding Officer.
- Two NCR Rangers.
- A Duck and Cover! book can also be found inside the tent, on the table with the ham radio. Occasionally, the book may not spawn.
- Fast traveling to the ranger station can result in a cazador spawning in the middle of the camp, often killing one or two rangers before finally being killed by the numerous rangers around the station.
- Like most NCR held positions, this one can feature NCR Veteran Rangers starting at level 16, as long as the player has reached one of the main faction's endgame quests.
- To the east of the station and before the player reaches Brewer's beer bootlegging, a nest of cazadores can be found guarding a duffle bag. The player can not go back to the station from this position due to the invisible wall.
Ranger station Foxtrot appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.