About damn time you showed up. We've been waiting here for-fucking-ever.”
Searching the Northern Wastes for wayward and lost scavengers and settlers, Ramsey and his small band of (mainly albino) slavers have recently had to deal with losing one of their prized specimens after he deactivated his collar and fled. A slave was killed in the process, and Ramsey is currently strengthening his camp, locking up his possessions, and paying local Pitt raiders to locate his escapee.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Into the Pitt: Ramsey carries the key to open the slave pen. You have three options for obtaining the slave pen key:
- Pay for the slaves. (200 caps each)
- Steal the key from Ramsey.
- Kill all of the slavers and loot the key to the slave pens off of Ramsey's corpse.
- If the player is hostile with Paradise Falls, Ramsey will recognize you and turn hostile.
- If the player has killed all of the named slavers in Paradise Falls, Ramsey and his fellow slavers will warn the player not to talk to them.