Flooded metro raider camp
The flooded metro raider camp is an unmarked raider camp southeast of the flooded metro. You will pass this area if you choose not to fast-travel to Rivet City with James after completing Tranquility Lane; it can be dangerous for low level characters. Take note of the large number of cars when approaching, and beware engaging the raiders from a distance, as the crossfire can easily set one of the many vehicles alight.
The encampment is accessible via the covered bridge to the northeast or through a hole in the fence at the southwestern side. The bridge is held by a single raider, supported by an automated turret controlled by an Average locked terminal at the opposite end. The other side is guarded by a group of patrolling raiders, one of whom is positioned on top of a fortified rubble pile, wielding a missile launcher.
- Pugilism Illustrated, on the table in the center of the camp.
- Tumblers Today, on top of the fortification, near the mattress.
- Missile launcher carried by the raider on the fortification.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum, in a crate on top of the shelf near the two refrigerators.
- Two boxes of shotgun shells and some frag mines on the westernmost shelves.
- Numerous ammunition boxes, first aid boxes and chems throughout the camp, as well as multiple motorcycle handbrakes, paint guns and other crafting supplies.
The flooded metro raider camp appears only in Fallout 3.