Once the Courier steps inside the trailer, up to eight Vipers will spawn outside and approach the trailer. Inside the trailer, there are three skeletons, which could be those of the family that lived there. There are also numerous skeletons outside the entrance to the trailer inside a small enclosure made of wrecked cars.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - in the trailer's broken fridge.
- Respawning Vipers will appear near and or from the trailer every three or four game days.
- Up to 3 maize may be harvested from the corn patch.
- Sometimes, a tiny skeleton will spawn in the trailer, presumably a child, yet the head is too small to be a biologically realistic human.
- It is possible to encounter Legion mongrels instead of Legionaries or Vipers, but this is rare.
- If the player helped Private Edwards leave Camp Searchlight, he may spontaneously appear and assist you in killing the Viper spawns.
- Usually, there will be at least one Viper gunslinger wearing metal armor.
- The Vipers at this location will respawn after 3 in-game days.
The raided farmstead appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.