The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
It appears that Rags and his crew were part of a Norwegian ship stranded off the coast of Boston since the day the bombs fell. He and his crew have since become ghouls and now defend their stranded ship from mirelurks and other Commonwealth threats. In the 210 years since the bombs fell, neither he nor his crew have learned to speak English. They will immediately become hostile to the Sole Survivor and shout Norwegian phrases to them and each other.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Combat armor right arm
Metal chest piece
Raider left arm
|Modded assault rifle||5.56mm rounds|
- Some of the subtitles and pronunciations are wrong in the ghoul crew's quotes. The line "Va hvil du med us?" (What do you want from us) is supposed to be "Hva vil du med oss?". It should also be noted that most of their spoken dialogue isn't something Norwegians would say. "Jeg kommer hjem" ("I am coming home") is not a typical Norwegian expression. It is clear that a direct translation method was used instead of consulting with native Norwegian speakers.
- Despite none of the crew knowing English, the terminals controlling their turrets are interfaced in English rather than Norwegian.
- If he is still alive by the time the player reaches Nuka-World, he may be involved in a random Under the Collar quest where he must be knocked out and collared.
- "Gå vekk!" (Translates to "go away")
- "La oss være i fred!" (Translates to "leave us alone")
- "Hva vil du med oss?" (Translates to "What do you want from us?")
- "Du drepte han!" (When one of his crew dies-- translates to "you killed him!")
- "Jeg kommer hjem..." (Upon death-- translates to "I'm coming home...")
- "Det var vondt!" (Translates to "That hurt!")
Rags appears only in Fallout 4.