Radscorpion poison gland
Fallout 3 (left), Fallout: New Vegas (right).
- Poison glands are a component used in the construction of the dart gun.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Silver sting, antivenom, tremble, and hydra require poison glands in campfire crafting.
- Ruby Nash will use them to produce radscorpion casseroles free of charge after the completion of My Kind of Town.
- At weight 1 and a value of 30 caps, radscorpion poison glands have a very high weight-to-value ratio, higher than any other item short of certain unique or quest-related items (and weightless items). Because poison glands are effectively limitless in supply they provide a reliable way of making money throughout the game.
- One in the trapper's shack basement in the Point Lookout add-on.
- Radscorpions can be found all over the Capital and Mojave Wastelands (though they are less common in urban areas).
- The poison glands in Fallout 3 differ from those in Fallout: New Vegas by being more shriveled and desiccated. The Fallout: New Vegas poison glands are more plump and smooth.