Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Radio may refer to:
- Radio stations:
- Items and world objects:
- 2043B radio, a miscellaneous item in Fallout, Fallout 2.
- Vic's radio a quest item in Fallout 2.
- Radio, a world object that plays radio broadcasts in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ham radio, an interactive world object in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR emergency radio, an item that allows the Courier to call for NCR support in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Emergency Radio, a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR radio parts, a quest item in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Radio receiver, a miscellaneous item in Van Buren.
- Broken radio, a miscellaneous item in Van Buren.
- Radio signal jammer, a miscellaneous item in Van Buren.
- Holodisks and dialogue / message files:
- RADIO.MSG, dialogue for super mutant guards in Fallout.
- RADIOCOM.MSG, message box for a radio computer in Fallout.
- Partial CB radio backup, a holodisk in Fallout 3.
- NCR Radio distress beacon, a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ranger station radio security codes, a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.
- VEFR01NCRRadioOperator.txt, dialogue for the NCR Ranger who delivers the NCR emergency radio in Fallout: New Vegas.