| ||This page is about the radiation suit as it appears in Fallout 3. For the radiation suit as it appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see Radiation suit.|
The radiation suit is simply a suit that protects its wearer from radiation. It is not a good idea to wear this in combat however, as it has extremely low durability.
- The radiation suit can be bought from Moira Brown in Craterside Supply.
- Can also sometimes be found at other fine retailers (such as Chief Gustavo in Tenpenny Tower or Flak & Shrapnel's in Rivet City).
- Can be found on a dead scientist, face-down in the back of a pool of radiation in the northern wastelands, near Oasis.
- 2 Suits can be found in the Wheaton Armory.
- One can be found on a dead scientist at the Greener Pastures Disposal Site.
- One can be found at the topside entrance of Vault 87 (the entrance is irradiated more than any other place in the game).
- Two can be found at Isabella Proud's camp, on the bodies of Isabella and her husband, Jason.
- Two can be found in the office of Jalbert Brothers Waste Disposal.
- Two can be found in the armory of the National Guard depot.
- The radiation suit shares its model with the Enclave scientist outfit.