| ||For the RadAway that appears in the Fallout series, see RadAway.|
RadAway completely removes any radiation you've already been exposed to.”— Loading screen hint
Glowing fungus (3)
Purified water (1)
- One can be found in the National Guard training yard upstairs in the smokey room.
- Two can be found in the military crates just after exiting Vault 111.
- One can be found in the wooden crate, and another in the first aid kit, inside the control shack outside Vault 111.
- One can be found in a chem cooler on the second floor of the Museum of Freedom.
- One can be found underneath Nat's dresser in Publick Ocurrences
- One can be found in a novice level locked toolbox in Concord Civic Access.
- One can be found in a blue crate on the catwalk in Concord Civic Access.
- Three can be found in the basement of the Memory Den.
- One can be found in a novice level locked wooden crate in the hidden room behind the pipes in Concord Civic Access.
- Can be randomly found in first aid kits.
- Can also, on rare occasions, be randomly found on any variant of feral ghouls or Children of Atom.
- There are 2 on the left side shelf of the storeroom in front of you after you descend the elevator, in Longneck Lukowski's Cannery.
In Survival mode, RadAway adds negative effects such as Fatigue, Hunger, and an increased probability for Infection challenging the player to only use it when really needed. If faced with radiation sickness, try alternative methods such as Refreshing beverage or seeking a doctor.