| ||For the Rad-X that appears in the Fallout series, see Rad-X.|
Anti-radiation chems to be taken before exposure. No known side effects.”
It is an anti-radiation chem to be taken before exposure (unlike RadAway, which removes the effects of radiation after a person gets irradiated).
- The Hub's Old Town, purchased from Vance.
- Can be bought from the shopkeeper in the Cathedral.
- Also, at the Water Merchants in the Hub there is a locked room in the northwest corner that can be picked. On the shelf of a bookcase Rad-X as well as RadAway can be found.
- In the Boneyard Library
- Necropolis underground. In second level upper left room with a locker.
- Toxic Caves ground floor, in a locker.
- Toxic Caves 1st floor, in a locker.
- Vault City courtyard, found in desk.
- Vault City Downtown, purchased from Sub-Amenities office B.
- Vault City Downtown, purchased from Randal the Chief Amenities office.
- Vault City Vault level 2, found in locker.
- Vault City Vault level 3, found in locker.
- The effects of Rad-X are stackable up to two subsequent doses, but taking an immediate third dose of Rad-X has no effect. This is due to the fact that in the original Fallout, taking two doses of Rad-X granted 100% radiation resistance, enough to survive the most irradiated place on the map for several hours.