Quincy Quarries is a relatively small quarry in a rectangular shape with a few ramshackle metal shacks built in and around it. It has many raiders in the area led by Slough. The quarry was used as a nuclear waste dump so one should take care near the quarry as it is irradiated and can reach as high as 60 rads/s in some areas.
Geysers are also scattered throughout the flooded parts of the quarry. Incidentally, standing on top of the geysers will cause the player's radiation levels to rise much more rapidly than any other place in the quarry.
There is an unusual scene inside the quarry where one will find a small patch of cement with a few corpses of settlers and traders, male and female, several of which are naked and beheaded.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In a trailer to the south east, within sight of the Red Rocket gas station to the south.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On top of a wooden target practice plank, on the east end of the irradiated pool of water.
- Last entry, a note in the possession of Charles Dieter Jr.'s corpse under the elevated highway east of Quincy Quarries. The skeleton will be near the section where the broken highway begins to bow downward, near a truck with a yellow bulldozer and trailers loaded with rock slabs. Dieter is also the writer of the log entries at Neponset Park. Other items on him are a trilby hat and the Neponset cabin key.
- If the Vault-Tec Workshop add-on is installed, the Quincy Quarries map marker will disappear and the Vault 88 marker will appear in its place.
- fo4vw Raiders respawn, even after Vault 88 has been established and the recruitment has been activated.
Quincy Quarries only appears in Fallout 4.