Merge (reason: The background provided on Quincy is minimal and could be provided by the background section of the Quincy Ruins page. Quincy Ruins is also the actual location, while Quincy would only be required for a lore page, and is incomplete for that purpose)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Quincy is the ruins of a great trading town; marked as Quincy ruins on map. Following the Quincy Massacre, three groups fight over control of Quincy: Raiders, Merchants, and the Gunners. In the Quincy ruins, three or four Gunner leaders control the troops in the battlefield.
- Tessa's Fist - on Tessa's body.
- The unique laser rifle - Good Intentions on Clint's body.
- Guns and Bullets magazine - on the second level of the highway camp just next to a terminal.
- Randomly generated power armor - Can be looted from Clint's body, he is usually on the highway.
- Randomly generated power armor - Can be looted from Tessa's body.
- Fat Man - Can be looted from Baker's body, he is usually in the Church.
If the Gunner leaders are killed, the player character will gain large amounts of good reputation from some companions.
Quincy appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Quincy is the home of such notable people as John Adams - second President of the United States, first Vice President, founding father of U.S. and his son John Quincy Adams - sixth president of the United States.