Sorry, no Requisition Holo, no gear. This ain't a library.”
In charge of allocating weaponry to the troops engaged on the front lines of Anchorage, the Quartermaster appears to be logical and by the book. But with the correct guile and fast talking, he can be convinced to provide additional firepower, including weaponry previously thought to be classified. He's a valuable ally and a man to befriend, even after you've brought your requisition Holotape to him.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Paving the Way, Operation: Anchorage!: he provides you with equipment after you give a requisition holo.
- The Quartermaster can provide you with a scoped Gauss rifle in addition to the equipment you've chosen if you pass his Speech challenge.
- He is the only person that you can kill in the simulation that won't de-materialize, allowing you to search and loot him.
- "Everything appears to be in order. Here you go."
- "Hell, you earned a lot of respect with the soldiers for what you did to those Chinese artillery guns. Tell you what... take this extra gear with you, requisitions be damned. If anyone asks, it fell off a truck."
- "Sorry, no Requisition Holo, no gear. This ain't a library."