Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have unlocked the secret to creating Nuka-Cola Quantum. With this perk, every ten Nuka-Colas in your inventory is immediately converted into a Nuka-Cola Quantum.”
With this perk, every 10 Nuka-Colas you acquire are automatically converted into a Nuka-Cola Quantum. A notification in the top left of the screen will inform the player of the 10 Nuka-Colas being removed and the 1 Nuka-Cola Quantum being added. If you are trying to do the Nuka-Cola Challenge, it would take 300 Nuka-Colas to get the necessary 30 Nuka-Cola Quantums.
- As soon as you reach 10 Nuka-Colas in inventory, they are replaced by 1 Quantum. This may be detrimental if you primarily use Nuka-Colas to restore health, and can be avoided by ensuring you carry less, or carry stock of Ice Cold Nuka-Cola.
- This perk allows the player to circumvent the hard limit of Nuka-Cola Quantums placed in the game (94 loose in the world, plus the possibility of finding up to 152 in vending machines). Since regular Nuka-Colas can be found restocked in merchant inventories, this perk allows for a potentially unlimited number of Quantums. This can be a great way to get enough Quantums for the Nuka-Cola Challenge quest, as these Quantums will work the same as if you found one before having this Perk.
- With this perk, gaining the third Nuka-grenade schematic will result in receiving three grenades for each bottle of Quantum, equating to a "cost" of just over three bottles of Nuka-Cola per grenade.
- Ice Cold Nuka-Cola is not affected by this perk.
- In the game, the Science skill requirement is not noted for this perk.
- Mississippi Quantum Pie can also be made in great numbers with this perk.