The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Go to General Atomics factory and enter the Quality Assurance department at the south east corner of the facility, ground floor. Look for a red rectangle with a yellow border painted on the floor that reads "TEST AREA".
There are 3 rooms that when completed reward you by unlocking a safe at the end of the corridor which has fusion cores inside. To complete the training you must enter and complete tasks in 3 different rooms, unlocked by completing the one before it. The first will open after the robot's voice introduces you to the training.
- In the first room, you must punish the child by turning off the radio. This will complete the first training room.
- In the second room, you must stop the baby from crying by dragging the large baby bottle from atop the dresser into the crib, or transferring it into the teddy bear's inventory. (Be aware that the bottle may be behind the dressers or bed or crib due to explosions.) This will complete the second training room.
- In the third room, you must remove all dangerous objects from the child's reach by picking up the machete in the fridge and the Abraxo cleaner from under the nightstand. The adjustable wrench under the footstool in the center of the room may also need to be picked up. Alternatively, you can place/transfer the machete and silver fork into the trash can or on the countertop, which will also complete the third task.
This will complete all of the rooms and unlock the safe.
This quest has a number of bugs which are all caused by not completing the quest upon your first visit to General Atomics factory. All of these can be resolved by reverting to a save before you first entered the factory.
- First entering the factory during the Mechanist quest line will make it impossible to hear the directions if the eyebots are still alive. The Mechanist message loops are louder than the recorded prompts and while not technically a bug it does make the QA quest difficult.
- pc xboxone ps4 In the first room, turning off the radio will have no effect.[verified]
- pc You can advance the quest with SetStage DN050 25.
- pc xboxone ps4 In the second room, the baby bottle may have fallen through the floor, preventing you from progressing the quest.[verified]
- pc You can advance the quest with SetStage DN050 35.
- pc xboxone ps4 If the quest is not completed on your first visit, the voice of the testing program, or other sound effects, may be heard in other locations such as the Institute or Vault 81.[verified]
- pc You may be able to solve this with ResetQuest DN050 or StopQuest DN050.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.