| ||For a overview of mine variants that appear in Fallout games, see Mine.|
It is a mine that can be placed on the ground. When stepped on by an enemy, it releases a powerful burst of electricity similar to the pulse grenade. It deals substantial damage to Robots and characters wearing power armor, but only minor damage to other targets. Despite the very low damage output, reverse pickpocketing one will still kill the target but will cause very little damage to the courier if they can't get out of the blast radius.
- Two can be found inside the Silver Rush in Freeside
- One can be found on the middle bed in the Followers safehouse
- Three can be found inside the hard-locked door, in the security wing of Vault 11, inside a mine-box
- Various merchants sell them; they are often sold by Lacey at Mojave Outpost and Cliff Briscoe at Novac.
- The arms merchant at 188 trading post will, at times, have at least 6 for sale.