Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Got a worse grease smell down here than Danny Parker's hair on Opening Night.”— Dean Domino
The entrance to the station has a large gathering of the Cloud in front of it, which can only be penetrated by rushing through. The door to the building is through the Cloud and to the right. Inside the building upon entry is a small room with two speakers (one shielded, the other not) and a large variety of scientific equipment as well as a few terminals. The basement has a large quantity of the Cloud, however the ventilation system is still operational, and can be activated to purge the Cloud.
There is graffiti on the walls reading "tick tick tick," along with arrows pointing toward the speakers, warning others of their location. However, not all speakers are marked this way.
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual can be found in the eastern most room of the switching station. There is a huge machine on the south side of the room. The book is located on the catwalk that runs around the machine. It is the only portion of catwalk in this room that you have to jump to.
- A Dean's Electronics can be found on the ground next to the corpse at the computer terminal that controls the speakers in the southernmost portion of the map. There is a tripwire trap just in front of the corpse.
- Vending machine code for the holorifle reinf. components mod is located where Christine is left during the Mixed Signals quest, in the same room that has the elevator.
- Remote maintenance terminal password in Ennis's locker
- An automatic rifle along with 48 armor piercing .308 rounds can be found leaning against the locker left of Ennis's locker and inside of the sink.
- Toxic samples - a paper note inside the locker to the right of Ennis's locker.
- Lover's Mark stash - Inside the switching station, walk east and turn around as soon as the Courier enters the first room. A lover's mark is on the power control box that is mounted on the right hand wall as the Courier faces back west to the entrance.
- See you in hell asshole - a paper note on a Dead Money jumpsuit-wearing corpse near the bottom of the first set of descending stairs inside the switching station.
- Mixed Signals - power regulation control needs to be transferred to the remote maintenance terminal on the second factory floor.
- The terminal on the first main factory floor has the option to turn off speakers and stop the collar from beeping, only in that area though.
- Most coffee mugs within the station cannot be picked up, but are highlighted.