Puesta del Sol switching station
Graffiti in the switching station, pointing towards a speaker.
Got a worse grease smell down here than Danny Parker's hair on Opening Night.”— Dean Domino
The entrance to the station has a large gathering of the Cloud in front of it, which can only be penetrated by rushing through. The door to the building is through the Cloud and to the right. Inside the building upon entry is a small room with two speakers (one shielded, the other not) and a large variety of scientific equipment as well as a few terminals. The basement has a large quantity of the Cloud, however the ventilation system is still operational, and can be activated to purge the Cloud.
There is graffiti on the walls reading "tick tick tick," along with arrows pointing toward the speakers, warning others of their location. However, not all speakers are marked this way.
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual can be found in the eastern most room of the switching station. There is a huge machine on the south side of the room. The book is located on the catwalk that runs around the machine. It is the only portion of catwalk in this room that you have to jump to.
- A Dean's Electronics can be found on the ground next to the corpse at the computer terminal that controls the speakers in the southernmost portion of the map. There is a tripwire trap just in front of the corpse.
- An automatic rifle along with 48 armor piercing .308 rounds can be found leaning against the lockers in the utility room with the ventilation control system.
- Vending machine code for the holorifle reinf. components mod is located where Christine is left during the Mixed Signals quest, in the same room that has the elevator.
- Remote maintenance terminal password in Ennis's locker
- Toxic samples - a paper note inside the locker to the right of Ennis's locker.
- Lover's mark stash - Inside the switching station.
- See you in hell asshole - a paper note on a Dead Money jumpsuit-wearing corpse near the bottom of the first set of descending stairs inside the switching station.
Most coffee mugs within the station cannot be picked up, but are highlighted.