Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Puesta del Sol
Puesta del Sol north
Puesta del Sol South
Puesta del Sol's construction crews had numerous clashes and arguments with the casino construction crews and the construction lagged behind Salida del Sol. It was as if construction efforts ran out of steam and money.
There are two sides to Puesta Del Sol, North and South. There are at least two levels in most areas, often allowing the player to move safely on rooftops or balconies. This can help you avoid red clouds and pass through radio source safely.
Puesta del Sol northEdit
When you enter through the Puesta del Sol north gate, there is a hole in the wall to the north. To the other side, then going north, there'll be a courtyard. Instead of going through the hole in the wall, you can go west to the "Town Square". To the west is the service route, when you go north from here you will reach an intersection.
Going east from here and you'll come across an intersection (it has a signpost with "town square" written on it) where you can go to the hologram vendor. When you go west, then looking to the southern wall you'll find a hole in the wall. If you enter it you will find some crates, stairs and trip wires. When you reach the top you may go across the wooden planks and you can get the radio frequency 743.00Hz ULF (which is Elijah's frequency). There is a bear trap right behind the ledge at the end of the planks.
If you chose the westward path and you go past the hole in the wall you will find another intersection. To your east is the courtyard that leads to the hologram vendor. To the west is a path, that when followed leads to the service route and the entrance to the path connected to the Puesta del Sol switching station.
If you go on the path connected to the switching station you can enter a gate leading to Puesta del Sol south.
Puesta del Sol southEdit
If you go to the south-west and follow the path past where a hologram is stationed after Strike Up the Band you may find a hole in the wall leading to a store on the northern wall. In this store there is a vending machine code for Buffout. This store also has a Sierra Madre vending machine.
To the south you may find an archway leading to a building. This building overlooks an area filled with the Cloud. If you go west you will find the area filled with the Cloud.
If you go north you will find the second entrance to Puesta del Sol south as well as an entrance to the ruined cafe. Yet again if you go west from here you will find the place covered with the Cloud.
- The vending machine code for the auto. rifle upgr. internals mod for the automatic rifle can be found in the Puesta del Sol South, next to the wires where you leave Dean in the quest Strike Up the Band.
- The vending machine code for the holorifle adv. calibration mod for the holorifle can be found in the Puesta del Sol South on top of the tallest roof. To get there, go into the ruined cafe and exit through the top floor (exit located southern part of cafe, not north or east). Follow the rooftops to the center building in the square and you will see a grating leading to the platform above. The vending code is on the ground at the base of the center column opposite the ramp you came up.
- The vending machine code for Buffout can be found in the Puesta del Sol South. It is located east around corner from ruined cafe in a shop with a vending machine.
- 4 of Diamonds-Sierra Madre: Enter Puesta del Sol South from the ruined store, take a left and the room you enter will have it on the top shelf along the wall. The Jack of Spades is in the same room behind the couch.
- The vending machine code for the demolition charge can be found in the southwest side of Puesta del Sol South, near a pool table on the third floor of a building with a wire ramp surrounding a courtyard of toxic cloud. It is on the same level as a sun bathing room, above the laser pistol.
Behind the scenesEdit
"Puesta del Sol" translates as "sunset" in Spanish.