Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout TacticsEdit
You feel light-headed.”— Fallout 2 In-game description
Using Psycho carries a 20% chance to become addicted. The addiction lasts for 1 week.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New VegasEdit
Using Psycho carries a 20% chance to become addicted.
- In Fallout Tactics you can gain the Psychotic Perk which makes you suffer less Withdrawal from Psycho.
- In Fallout 3 you can get the Chem Resistant perk which makes you less likely to become addicted to chems, including Psycho, and thus less likely to suffer from withdrawals.
- In Fallout: New Vegas you can use Fixer to remove the addiction.
- In the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts, during the quest Happy Trails Expedition, a Medicine check allows the player to tell Ricky that his 'unwarranted hostility and general agitation' are signs of Psycho addiction.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The picture is a reference to several horror movies. The hockey mask refers to Friday the 13th, the long claws refer to A Nightmare on Elm Street, and the chainsaw is a nod to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre as it says "Made in Texas".