Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout TacticsEdit
You feel light-headed.”— Fallout 2 In-game description
Psycho has a 20% chance to cause addiction. It lasts for a week.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4Edit
Psycho has a 10% chance to cause addiction.
- In Fallout Tactics, mutants can gain the Psychotic perk which makes them suffer less withdrawal from Psycho.
- In Fallout 3 the Chem Resistant perk can be gotten which makes one less likely to become addicted to chems, including Psycho, and thus less likely to suffer from withdrawals.
- In Fallout: New Vegas Fixer can be used to remove the Psycho addiction.
- In the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts, during the quest Happy Trails Expedition, a Medicine check allows the Courier to tell Ricky that his 'unwarranted hostility and general agitation' are signs of Psycho addiction.
- Can be cured in Fallout 4 with Addictol or at any available doctor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The picture is a reference to several horror movies. The hockey mask refers to Friday the 13th, the long claws refer to A Nightmare on Elm Street, and the chainsaw is a nod to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre as it says "Made in Texas".