Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout TacticsEdit
You feel light-headed.”— Fallout 2 In-game description
Psycho has a 20% chance to cause addiction. It lasts for a week.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4Edit
Psycho has a 10% chance to cause addiction.
- In Fallout Tactics, mutants can gain the Psychotic perk which makes them suffer less withdrawal from Psycho.
- In Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, the Chem Resistant perk can be gotten which makes one less likely to become addicted to chems, including Psycho, and thus less likely to suffer from withdrawals.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, Fixer can be used to remove the Psycho addiction.
- In the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts, during the quest Happy Trails Expedition, a Medicine check allows the Courier to tell Ricky that his 'unwarranted hostility and general agitation' are signs of Psycho addiction.
- Can be cured in Fallout 4 with Addictol or at any available doctor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The picture is a reference to several horror movies. The hockey mask refers to Friday the 13th, the long claws refer to A Nightmare on Elm Street and the chainsaw is a nod to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre as it says "Made in Texas."