The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This is a small, collectible model of a protectron. Though this item appears in Fallout 4, its design is based on the protectron from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait which shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- Built from the protectron model kit in Revere Beach station.
- Can very rarely be found inside a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
- fo4aut Found intact above the medical observation rooms of the Mechanist's lair, right next to the terminal.
- fo4nw Found in the Grandchester Mystery Mansion, in the basement, behind a master locked door. After entering the room, it stands on the right on a tool board.
- fo4nw Random drop from Nuka-Cola lunchboxes.
If you attempt to sell this item to a vendor, you will receive the message: "You cannot sell quest items". This would seem to suggest that it may be used in a quest somewhere. Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations otherwise NPCs can steal them - and you will not be able to find it. OK if kept in a container.
However according to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.