The location has a main room with two small rooms connected to it - a room with a pool table that also connects to a bathroom, and one with an office. In the office is a Novice locked safe and a Master locked steamer trunk. There are no living occupants, and the building is littered with skeletons.
- Two baseball grenades on the desk in the office.
- A lot of glass, including 37 drinking glasses and 46 empty bottles.
While the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide lists the location as belonging to Boston Common, the cell name hints that it is part of Beacon Hill. The exit to the bar refers to it as being in Back Bay.
The Prost bar only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- This bar is made to model the show Cheers, the hit American sitcom from 1982-1993 starring Ted Danson and Shelley Long, also set in Boston.
- There are several baseball posters around the bar; a reference to to Sam Malone, Ted Danson's character who had a baseball background.
- One of the two skeletons at the southwest corner of the bar is wearing a postman's outfit, in reference to Cliff Clavin, who was also a postman. The other skeleton is Norm Peterson, who was good friends with Clavin and often sat with him at the bar.
- Prost! is a German term which translates to Cheers!, as used when giving a toast.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|