The location has a main room with two small rooms connected to it - a room with a pool table that also connects to a bathroom, and one with an office. In the office is a Novice locked safe and a Master locked steamer trunk. There are no living occupants, and the building is littered with skeletons.
- Two baseball grenades on the desk in the office.
- A lot of glass, including 37 drinking glasses and 46 empty bottles.
- Ivy's story - On Ivy.
While the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide lists the location as belonging to Boston Common, the cell name hints that it is part of Beacon Hill. The exit to the bar refers to it as being in Back Bay.
The Prost bar only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The bar is a replica of the layout from the bar on the show Cheers, an American sitcom from 1982-1993 starring Ted Danson and Shelley Long, also set in Boston.
- There are several baseball posters around the bar; a reference to Sam Malone, Ted Danson's character who had a baseball background.
- One of the two skeletons at the southwest corner of the bar is wearing a postman's outfit, in reference to Cliff Clavin, who was also a postman. The other skeleton is Norm Peterson, who was good friends with Clavin and often sat with him at the bar.
- On the opposite side of the bar sits a solitary skeleton wearing a formal looking shirt and trousers. This is a reference to the character Frasier Crane, who became the star of his own spin-off show, Frasier.
- Prost! is a German term which translates to Cheers!, as used when giving a toast.