Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- 2 baseball grenades on the desk in the office
While the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide lists the location as belonging to Boston Common, the cell name hints that it is part of Beacon Hill. The exit to the bar refers to it as being in Back Bay.
The Prost Bar only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- This bar is made to model the show "Cheers", the hit TV show from 1982-1993 starring Ted Danson and Shelley Long.
- Prost! is a German term which translates as Cheers!, as used when giving a toast.
- There are several baseball posters around the bar; a reference to to Ted Danson's character, Sam Malone's, baseball background.
- One of the two skeletons at the southwest corner of the bar is wearing a postman's outfit, in reference to Cliff Clavin, who was also a postman.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|